Kentucky sent three middle schools to Dallas to participate in the National Speech and Debate Association’s Junior National Championships last week, and three middle schools came home with prizes!
Congratulations to —
Harrison County Middle:
- Hadlie Crump — Quarterfinals, Storytelling
- Presley Moore — Semifinals, Declamation
- Cameron Combs and Tyson Smith — Quarterfinals, Duo Interpretation
- Sawyer Noe — Semifinals, Impromptu
Rowan County Middle:
- Jacob Holbrook — Semifinals, Humrous Interpretation
- Jacob Holbrook — Quarterfinals, Poetry
WAY TO GO!!!