Congratulations to the following members of Team Kentucky for outstanding results at the recent NSDA National Speech and Debate Tournament held in Birmingham, Alabama!
- Jasarae McKinney & Corey Newsome, Rowan County, Duo Interpretation
- Callie Freeman, Gatton Academy, House of Representatives
- Jack White, North Oldham, Senate
- Grace Sheene, Danville Dramatic Interpretation
- Cole Vaughan, Bowling Green, Informative Speaking
- Charlie Hall, Danville, Oratory
- Jordan Whittaker, Rowan County, Program Oral Interpretation
- Spencer Schumacher, North Oldham, United States Extemporaneous
- Anna Cate Brown & Brynn Jones, Murray, Duo Interpretation
- Alexander Brown, Bethlehem, Informative Speaking
- David Ma, Dunbar, International Extemporaneous
DEBATE ROUNDS 7 & 8 (first break out of prelims)
- Lauren Ratliff, Beechwood, Lincoln-Douglas Debate
- Benjamin Hanson & Brendon Bultman, Manual, Public Forum Debate
and a special congratulations to our NATIONAL FINALIST in the consolation event of Impromptu, Spencer Schumacher of North Oldham — 4th in the nation!
Also, congratulations to Michael Robinson (Murray) on being awarded his 2ND COACHING DIAMOND and to Jeff Mangum (LaRue County) and Amy Zuccaro (Trinity) on being awarded their 1ST COACHING DIAMONDS! Bravo to you and to your many years of service to Kentucky speech and debate!