If you would like to make a nomination for induction into the KHSSL Hall of Fame, please send the Executive Director an email with the nomination as well as a testimonial for your nominee.
The criteria for induction to the Hall of Fame are:
- At least ten years of forensic service in the state of Kentucky.
- A high degree of integrity
- Outstanding service above and beyond the call of duty.
- Willingness to help colleagues.
- Commitment to speech and dramatic arts education.
- Dedication to caring for the individual students and their futures.
- Retired coaches who meet [the first six criteria] may be nominated.